Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will setup shopify store and act as shopify virtual assistant

I will setup shopify store and act as shopify virtual assistant












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
As Shopify Virtual Assistant I always dedicate my best services for Shopify dropshipping.

★★★Setup Automated Shopify Store★★★

✓ Full Setup Shopify Store.
✓ Add Top selling products.
✓ Essential Apps Install & Configuration.
✓  Premium/Free Theme.
✓  Setup Payment Gateway.
✓ Create Custome Pages( About Us, Contact Us, FAQ, Privacy Policy, TOS, Refund Policy)
✓ Google Analytics, Google Indexing, Sitemap Submit.
✓ Facebook Pixel Create and Install with Events.
✓ Social Media Pages Connect with Store.
✓ Basic Training to Manage Store, Import & Delete Product etc.
✓ Free Consulting getting sale.
✓ 2 days Free Support.

★★★Fulfilling Orders using Oberlo/Dropified/Manually★★★

✓ Fulfill orders with 24 hrs.
✓ Fulfill orders Manually.
✓ Fix Matching Order not Found.
✓ Mark as Shipped.
✓ Notify Customer.
✓ Send a message to Aliexpress Seller.
✓ Reorder for Closed Order.

★★★Customer Support & Service★★★

✓ ZenDesk Ticketing System.
✓ Moderate Social Media Page.
✓ Handling Queries, Chargebacks, Refunds.
✓ Order Tracking/Shipment Status.

Feel free to Contact. I always happy to hear from you.

Reviews


rutvicky:Good work. I really appreciate your work and will definitely work with you a bit more.

sonjoypall:Outstanding experience

rutvicky:Good work. I really appreciate your work and will definitely work with you a bit more.

sonjoypall:Outstanding experience

:


No comments:

Post a Comment